I am a Japanese qualified lawyer and I dealt with legal in a manufacturer, real estate, non-bank, securities, internet. Recently I take in charge of investment in venture business in internet company.
As innovation is being developed and implemented into society, Fintech talents are actively moving around. The session will focus on “How to build a corporate culture which encourages having new ideas and developing them” with two moderators coming from a Japanese bank and a global asset manager.
Areas of focus which should give new opportunities to fintech talentand help attract prospects are:
1) Career development of Fintech talent
2) Corporate culture building
3) Ideal organization structure
4) Performance review system
5) New grad/ careered hiring, job field change, side business
6) Attraction of key role/primary focus
7) Avoidance of career drifting
8)Important skills to have to be an international talent
2-4-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Marunouchi Building, 8F Workshop
September 05, 2019 at 01:00PM - 02:00PM